Wholesale Hermit Crab Shells
At Bulk Discount Pricing
hermit crab shells wholesale
Hermit Crab Sea Shells wholesale. We also carry Land Crab Shells Painted , Hermit Crab Sea Shells Dyed, Land Hermit Crab Shells Natural along with a wide range of accessories water dishes, huts, and scoopers. Our shells are available in four levels of quality to suit your needs and preferences. We are consistent in our standards of sourcing, production, quality, and delivery.
land hermit crab shells
- We specialize in Wholesale Hermit Crab Shell Products, and have been supplying land crab painted shells for the past 17 years
- Also, invested extensively in R&D to offer our buyers a high- quality painted hermit crab line
- Furthermore, we carry a wide range of Products:
- Land Crab Painted Shells
- Hermit Crab Shells 3D
- Dyed land Crab Shells
- Natural shells
- Food and drinking ponds
Hermit Crab Shells wholesale
- More so, we offer a wide variety of Painted Hermit Crab Shells, with varying qualities and matching price line.
- Our Painted Shells are also available in a peel poof quality
( i.e it will not peel off the sea shells easily)
- Also provide any design and quality of hermit crab shells you require
Hermit Crab Shells 3D
- In addition, we offer 50 + designs and are continuing to make more
3D Sea Shell Designs
- Our 3D land hermit crab shells are sold assorted in a mix bag of 25 pieces per bags
- Similarly, we will have a page for our 3D shells on this website – adding a few designs shortly
( watch this space ! )
- By the way, our land crab Painted shells are available in a variety of quality and prices
They come is solid color Hermit crab shells, neon shades and metallic colors
- Prices for our land crab dyed shells are based on the quality you select
Natural Land Crab Shells
- Also carry 12 types of natural Land Crab Sea Shells at wholesale prices
- In addition, our shells are completely cleaned and each shells is quality checked
Hermit Crab Shells
I wanted to also share that as hermit crabs grow, they require larger shells. Hermit crabs with too-small shells cannot grow as fast as Hermit crabs with well-fitting shells. As they grow in size, it must find a larger Hermit Crab shell and abandon the previous one.
When an individual Hermit crab finds a new empty Crab shell it will leave its own shell and inspect the vacant Hermit Crab shell for size. As new crabs arrive they also inspect the Hermit Crab shell and, if it is too big, wait with the others, forming a group of up to 20 individuals, holding onto each other in a line from the largest to the smallest crab.
As soon as a Hermit crab arrives that is the right size for the vacant shell and claims it, leaving its old Hermit Crab shell behind & thus the story continues!