Hermit Crab Shell Wholesale
Terms & Conditions
WHOLESALE INQUIRES ONLY
How do I place an order / or find out more information?
Once logged on to our site, please make a note of our selected list of products that interest you.
Communicate your list to us via e-mail
Do provide us with your personal details. This should include : Company Name, Address, fax, email address and direct contact details.
What are the terms of payment?
- We would require 30% advance along with the order. The balance payments once the goods are ready.
- The ordered goods should be collected in one large shipment, should you require a split of two shipments please place the order in two parts.
- Should the order be split in two parts for each shipment we would require a 30% advance separately
- Orders once ready must be picked up within 10 working days, failing to do so there will be an interest of 12% added to the shipment
- Please be assured that we will reply to all requests / orders in a short turnaround time.
- All special orders require and advance payment of 80% along with the order, balance once the order is complete. Goods that fall into the special-order category are custom designs and custom colors shells (pantone shades) we will only start work once we have received the 80% funds in advance.
- We have a zero REFUND policy.
Note: A minimum order requirement for each shipment is $ 1,000/- USD per shipment, we do accept smaller orders ( i.e. not below $ 500).
If you require an order at USD 500, there will be an additional charge, please contact for more details.
What are some stipulations ?
Under the GSP Program (Generalised System of Preferences) : No IMPORT DUTY or a Preferential rate of duty is levied on the goods entereing certain countries. Countries that honour this Program are : Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdon and United States of America. The GSP Program is been brought about to AID exports from Developing Countries. All GSP CERTIFICATION will be provided with our EXPORT paper work.
. KOREA – COO Can be arranged at an additional cost.
- We guarantee that all our shells are cleaned and polished – a ready to sell product.
- A minimal committed order of $ 1,000.00 USD is required. SOME CONDITIONS APPLY
- All our prices are in US Dollars, unless stated otherwise.
- Packages will be delivered to the nearest port from where you reside.
- Should you reside in the United States of America, your package will be delivered to a port that
secures FISH and WILD LIFE facilities.
For Payment Terms and Conditions :
By Advance payment Via telegraphic transfer
Hermit Crab Sea Shells wholesale. We also carry , Painted Hermit Crab Shells, Dyed Hermit Crab Shells, Natural Land Hermit Crab Shells along with a wide range for of Hermit crab water dishes, huts and scoopers. Our Land Hermit crab shells are available in four levels of quality to suit your needs/ and preferences. We are consistent in our standards of sourcing, production, quality and delivery. We have steady and loyal clients for over 17 years.
To learn more about Hermit Crabs Click here for wikipedia
Did you know that Hermit Crabs are mostly nocturnal and live in varying depths of saltwater from shallow reefs and shorelines to deep sea bottoms and rarely leave for land!
- Hermit Crabs as pets can be kept in reef fish tanks.
- They breathe through gills but they don’t have to carry around their water to do so.
- They can survive briefly out of water as long as their gills are damp. However, this ability is not as developed as it is in Land hermit crabs.
Hermit Crab Shells
I wanted to also share that as hermit crabs grow, they require larger shells. Hermit crabs with too-small shells cannot grow as fast as Hermit crabs with well-fitting shells. As they grow in size, it must find a larger Hermit Crab shell and abandon the previous one.
When an individual Hermit crab finds a new empty Crab shell it will leave its own shell and inspect the vacant Hermit Crab shell for size. As new crabs arrive they also inspect the Hermit Crab shell and, if it is too big, wait with the others, forming a group of up to 20 individuals, holding onto each other in a line from the largest to the smallest crab.
As soon as a Hermit crab arrives that is the right size for the vacant shell and claims it, leaving its old Hermit Crab shell behind & thus the story continues!