Terms & Conditions For Our Hermit Crab Shells
-Business To Business Only-
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR HERMIT CRAB SUPPLIES. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US.
- Once logged on to our site, please note which of our products
- Email this to us at _
- Please include your Company Name, Address, Fax (optional), Email, and direct contact details you may want to let us have.
We only accept payment via TT (Telegraphic Bank Transfers) unless stated otherwise.
- We do not ship our goods via post, DHL, FedEx, or any other courier service at the moment.
- We only ship our Hermit crab products via Ocean Cargo and Air Freight. This is because the preferred and cheapest method to ship our products is via ocean freight.
- Since we are a bulk manufacturing wholesaler for hermit crab shells, we only supply to other wholesalers and distributors. Therefore, we have a minimum order requirement of USD 1000.00. FOB (USD one thousand only).
- We accept smaller orders (but not below USD 500.00 + FOB). There will be additional charges. Contact us with your requirements for more details.
- Minimum order requirements for accessories are the same as above; if you have already placed an order for the shells, then you can place your accessory orders as required.
- For our Plastic accessories for Hermit Crabs, we need a minimum order of 2000 pcs per color, per design, to keep costs low.
- Minimum order requirements for Rock Dishes for Hermit crabs are the same as above; if you have already placed an order for the shells, then you can place your accessory orders as required.
- For our Rock Dishes, we need a minimum order of 200 pcs per color per design separately to keep costs low. Rock Dishes are available in 3 to 4 colors based on availability.
We require a 30% advance payment along with the order to begin.
The balance 70% payment needs to be paid in full before shipping. (No exceptions.) Should you decide to split the order into two separate shipments, we will require an additional 30% advance of the total amount for the split shipment. (As with most of our clients, you are welcome to make the advance payment in full should you choose to.)
All bank payment transfer fees are paid at the buyer’s end; failing to do so will result in us having to deduct the equivalent amount of ordered products. Orders,
once ready, it must be collected within ten working days; failing to do so will mean that 12% p.a. interest will be charged on your total.
Payments for all special orders much be paid 100% in advance when placing the order. Note that we will only begin processing the goods once the full payment has been received.
Payments for all sale orders much be paid 100% in advance when placing the order. Note that we will only begin packing the goods once the full payment has been received.
If ordered goods are not collected within three months from the date of the master shipping invoice, we will presume the order has been canceled, and the advance payment received will not be returned.
Since all orders are specially manufactured to your particular needs and
requirements, we have a zero percent refund policy.
Should you decide to cancel the order within ten days of receiving the advance payment and the order has not been processed, we will surely return the advance payment after deducting any bank charges and or additional fees that may be levied, at actuals.
SalsMarine is the sole and exclusive ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights arising out of and in connection with the items listed on our site or instructed to be created under any order from clients. The Client expressly agrees not to make any unauthorized use, reproduction, or display any associated trademarks, trade names, color schemes, trade dress, service marks, signs, symbols, slogans, designs, Intellectual Property Rights, and any other trade indicia owned or controlled by
SalsMarine, without prior written consent.
SalsMarine and its assigns shall not be liable for damages in any capacity, partially or completely, for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder, if such delay or failure is due to causes beyond its control and without its negligence, including, without limitation, acts of God or state or any sovereign authority or any public enemy, or acts mandated by any applicable laws, regulation or order (whether valid or invalid) of any governmental body/ ministry/ authority, including but not limited to
pandemic restrictions as may be in force from time to time.
Parties agree that these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes arising from this MOU or the interpretation thereof.